Well they said it would snow and guess what, on the way home from the grocery store the rain turned suddenly to snow. My parents drove out to make sure I knew where the antifreeze went in my car, and then I had had enough anyway. They also gave us another tarp so we can put them on our cars tomorrow.
We have a little bit of snow on the ground, but nothin major. Sure enjoyed watchin it snow. Rebekah kept saying it's snoning...she's too cute.
In other news...today at work we had the best ever potluck....an early Thanksgiving. Everyone brought a dish to share and we all pitched in for the turkey. We ate and ate and ate....and then we all agreed we needed a nap. Too bad we had work to do.
Rebekah is workin on her going potty. This morning she was eating her breakfast and said "i need to go potty" so Aaron took her cereal off her tray and she started to cry and say "no no no don't take it away". Poor thing thought that going potty meant giving up her cereal. Thankfully we got her to the potty so she could go and then back in her chair to finish her breakfast. Glad she's figuring out that going potty is good (plus it also means that you get chocolate chips) But hey whatever works right.
Think tomorrow is going to be a fun commute. Good thing I don't have to be to work until 10...and even then I think I might have to go later. We'll just play it by ear. Hope everyone who is getting this lovely white stuff has some time to enjoy it with their kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment