Friday, August 5, 2011

Random

Rebekah's laugh is contagious

Me: Give mama the biggest hug you can find
Rebekah: I can't find it mama!

I get to be a bridesmaid for my very very very very good friend Lisa. I've never been a bridesmaid before. I'm pretty excited. I tried on dresses last weekend just to see what they look like. I hope I can live up to my tasks.

There are only five more days left until our vacation.

I've had two alcoholic beverages this evening and I still feel okay enough to blog.

It's been a hot hot hot week at work.....but did I mention that I only have five more days until vacation.

My friend Lisa and my friend Gary (from work) came here for dinner last week and we had an awesome time. We played the dvd trivial pursuit game we have. We learned a lot.
Rebekah showed off...and subsequently fell in love with Gary. Could not keep her eyes off this man. I think we are going to be in so much trouble when she is older!!
At bedtime Rebekah went around giving hugs and kisses. Usually after meeting someone for the first time she does not do hugs/kisses...but more like high fives and hand shakes. But she gave Gary a hug and then got offended when he wouldn't give her a kiss. When he finally kissed her on the head (which you could tell was very uncomfortable for him) she says "But why did he kiss me on the head" to which we all busted up laughing.

This weekend's agenda: Parade, 70th Birthday bash for Aaron's dad, Harry Potter on Sunday, and getting ready for our trip....which is in five days! I am pretty sure I've mentioned that once or twice, but I just can't help it.

Next weeks agenda: 34th Birthday on Monday, work, leave for Wildlife Safari on Wednesday, do Wildlife Safari on Thursday, drive to Bandon, Yurt camping for two nights in Bandon, West Coast Game Park either Friday or Saturday, my first B&B on Saturday, home on Sunday. So much fun!!!

No comments: