Saturday, November 17, 2007

First Blog of Many

Hello and Welcome. This is a place where we can share our lives with everyone, not just with the people I have on Myspace. I love to write and keep people updated, this is the best way to do that.

As most of you know we are still actively house hunting. We go look at houses about every two weeks. We saw a couple this weekend that we really like, so we have some things to talk about.

We are ready for Thanksgiving. I am excited to only have three work days this coming week, but Aaron will have four. It's okay though, because my friend Erica and I will be able to do a lot more shopping on Friday than we would if Aaron tagged along. Somehow shopping with girls is easier than shopping with a husband. Go figure.

Well this is about all for us now, but I promise in the coming weeks there will be more to say about us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely looking forward to shopping with you on Friday!!

Anonymous said...

I like this blog Elizabeth and Aaron, helps us keep up on things in your life. Looking forward to hearing about the latest home search!
Love,
Dad & Mom