Things are going really well. I am 32 weeks now. Feeling pretty good with the exception of flubby hands and feet all the time instead of some of the time. I am more tired now and try to rest or sleep as much as possible. I was sick about a week ago, which wasn't much fun, but am glad to be feeling better.
I had my first baby shower last weekend. We got a lot of really nice things, and of course a ton of clothes. Some of the bigger things we got were the baby bathtub, a bouncer seat and a musical crib toy. Suprisingly everything is still in it's packaging as Aaron hasn't had much time to play with it. :0)
We had the nursery painted this weekend. My friend/co-worker's oldest daughter likes to paint and do comics in her spare time, with her boyfriend. So we thought they would be the perfect people to come paint our room. They spent most of the day here painting and the room just looks amazing. We are thrilled with the outcome and I'll post pictures below of the outcome. Now we can start getting it ready for baby.
Next weekend Aaron and I are taking our Childbirth Prep class, so I am looking forward to that. It's all starting to come together and am getting really excited.


3 comments:
The room looks AWESOME!!!
Your nursery looks so cute!! I look forward to seeing more pictures!
Adorable mural!
Looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime soon. Glad to hear you're feeling pretty good.
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment