Friday, March 20, 2009

New Job

I just wanted to send out a quick blog post announcing that I was offered a job for which I interviewed for yesterday. The job is with the Willamette ESD here in Salem and is only temporary. It is for a woman leaving on maternity leave. She will be gone for 7 weeks. I also found out that it is only part time, something I am a little bummed about as I thought that it was going to be full time. The good news is that we won't need to find a sitter for Rebekah because I will be home in plenty of time before Aaron heads off to work. I will go in on Monday as the lady that I am replacing is leaving on Tuesday and therefore we'll need a couple days to go over the job. I am a little nervous about only having two days of training, but know that I learn quickly so think it will be okay. I will also need to go shopping for some nicer clothes. It's a professional office so nice pants and shirts are required. Not something I am used to, but don't see it as a problem.

I'll write again on Monday and let you know more of the details. Have a great weekend, start to spring break or whatever else you are doing. Lots of love from the Magee house and thanks for all the good thoughts, crossed fingers and prayers for a new job.

1 comment:

Derrinda said...

Congrats Liz, I know you'll be great! Good luck!