![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
The above is the recent pictures and video from our house. Rebekah has a new trick, blowing raspberries. I was able to capture it on video and I'm sure it will make you laugh when you see how determined she looks while she is doing it. I laugh every time I watch it.
I had an interview today with Sears, but the jobs that I had applied for are no longer available and the guy doing the interview wasn't even from HR, he was from the Lawn and Garden department. He couldn't tell me a lot about the jobs that were available so I guess I'm still looking. The interview seemed to go alright and he said that if I did good they would call me in to meet with the store manager for a second interview. I can only cross my fingures for that, but the pay is only minimum wage. Not what I was expecting either, but I guess right now a job is a job.
Rebekah attended her first wedding last weekend. It was for Aaron's cousin Chris. She did very well in the church, and at the reception. She seemed to have fun, but she doesn't know what it's all about any way.
In other news Aaron has been hit with the cruddy bug and has missed the last few days of work. Hopefully Rebekah and I won't get it...or at least Rebekah.
I have decided to do chimes again at church for Easter. I really missed playing and think the last time that I did play was around Easter time last year. The only problem is getting to church on time for practices. We'll see how it goes and if I will continue to play.
Rebekah is getting closer and closer to figuring out the crawling thing. She is a lot better about rolling from belly to back and likes to do a backwards inch worm thing on the floor. Think that will have to be the next thing I capture on video.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and video. Miss fussy is ready for bed so I better get going.

2 comments:
adorable pictures and videos!
Sorry Aaron isn't feeling well... hope he gets better soon!
Love from our house,
Shannon
So many new tricks! She should come out with Cooper...he could teach her a few more things that will drive you bonkers. :)
Post a Comment