Rebekah did have to get 4 icky shots today, which is never any fun. It hurts her physically and me emotionally...but her and I only cried for a little bit and then we were happy as clams. Thankfully Aaron holds her while she gets the shots, but its still hard for me to sit there and listen to her big gulps and big cries. Yuck.
She won't need any more shots until 19 mo (since we were so close to 13mo). So that is a relief. None of us likes those yucky things. Knock on wood, but she's never had any side effects to the shots (ie fevers, or swelling) so we are thankful about that too.
The doctor talked to us about starting her on milk. He said that the easiest to do was to mix it in her formula a little at a time so we can see whether there is going to be a problem with it. So I tried some this afternoon/evening and we'll see whether there is any reaction to it. I hope not because we could save a ton of money not needing formula anymore. We are already saving a little as she has only two to three bottles a day, but it will be nice when we don't have to buy it anymore.
It's weird how we seem to go in phases where we don't take any pictures of Rebekah, because to us, she is just doing the same old things. Not really realizing that you don't know what her same old things are. So tonight she was being a little bit silly after dinner. I don't know whether she was playing peek a boo or whether she just wanted to smoosh her face with her hands......at any rate, it was pretty cute to watch. Later on she decided to pound on the sliding glass door while I made her bottle. She gave me a couple cute smiles so I'll share those too.

This very well could be a game of peek-a-boo, it was so hard to tell with her tonight! At least you can see her teeth in these pictures!
either playing or tired....or maybe a little of both.


Also for those of you that don't know, I am currently seeking employment again. I had a great time working at the ESD and I hope that a job opens up as everyone there was amazing. It was a place I enjoyed going to everyday. At any rate it's back to the hunt again, so if you hear of anything, let me know!

2 comments:
Darling pics! Good luck in the job search, we'll keep our ears and eyes open!
What?!? My darling "what's thaaaat?" girl is walking?? She's too precious. I want to come back and kiss her cheeks some more.
Post a Comment