**For those of you who don't know Lisa, she is my friend/roommate from college. She is also Rebekah's God Mother. Her boyfriend has been named "shoes" because of his career, he wishes to remain annoymous. Therefore there are no pictures of boyfriends face, but of only his shoes, thus the nickname of "shoes".**
Rebekah had a great time being the center of attention and showing Lisa all the toys she gets to play with at Nana and Papa's house. "Shoes" enjoyed playing with cousin Aiden's transformers.
My dad had a great raspberry crop again this year and he always invites people to come out and pick them. I'm pretty sure their freezer is still stocked with berries from last summer, but almost over flowing with this summer's crop.
On Sunday we went to my Aunt's house for a family get together. My grandmother was over from Prineville and we had a great time enjoying her company. We had a BBQ and the kids enjoyed playing in the pool and slip n' slide. Rebekah thought the slip n'slide was pretty fun to walk on and she finally figured out how to crawl on it too. I think the most fun she had on it was when daddy pushed her down.
Aaron finally decided that he should join in the fun and went down the slip n' slide a few times. The next morning though he had to complain to me about all the things that hurt from doing so. I guess you still have to be in good shape to enjoy that as an adult.
This weekend has been pretty mellow. Just the way we like it. My job is going well and enjoy the sunny days. I've lost 5 pounds since I started working, but I think those days last week when it was pushing 100 I sweated away the pounds. Either way it's been good for all of us. Rebekah enjoys her time with Madison and even asks on the weekends if she can go to her house. We'll be sad when the summer is over and we have to find someone else to care for Rebekah.
Rebekah's first pigtails...they didn't last long, but they were pretty cute.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun at the Sunday bbq and I'm very glad to hear Arron is teaching Bekah the fine art of the slip and slide! Woo hoooo! Shoes really enjoyed his time with you guys, too! And now, he he he, it's time for Elizabeth and Lisa to make a little girl mischief!!!
Post a Comment