Her twoness has been almost unbearable the last few weeks......she was so sweet before she started walking and talking with attitude. I hear the three's are even better....can't wait!!
Her talking and vocabulary gets her noticed. Many people ask how old she is and are surprised when I say 2. What can I say she is always wanting to know what things are and it's probably some of the teacher in me.
Sometimes she says to me "now say it with me"....which is funny because that's what I say to her when we learn a new word or phrase. She is getting better about asking for things with Please at the beginning. If she demands, then I say please say it nicely and she'll say the whole thing over with please. Finally some manners!
I don't have many new pictures, but did capture this one on Valentine's Day showing off her new minnie socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment