Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick

Took Rebekah to the doctor today and found out that she has an ear infection. Dr said it wasn't major and gave her some drugs to help her feel better. I feel like we are very grateful for not have had anything like this before, but i know that a lot of that has to do with being home a lot and not having Rebekah around a lot of kids. While I love daycare and she's learning so much, the sickness is something I would love to not have so much.
I'm knocking on wood as I write this and I know that if and when we ever have another one we'll be sicker a lot more often. It's just the way that stuff goes..right? Well it's what I hear anyway. I can always hope for a mellow kid again, but how can you be that lucky.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear she's sick, but it sounds like it's better than it could be! If it makes you feel any better, my kids have gone to daycare 2-3 days a week all their lives and we've never had an ear infection (knock on wood). My kids haven't been any sicker than my sister's and she's a stay-at-home mom. Plus, I bring home germs from my students! She probably gets more germs on the shopping cart! Hope she feels better soon!