Yesterday on our trip to Target we picked up Rebekah's Easter dress, that she decided on and a cheap Easter hat from the dollar isle. Love the dollar section. We also got her a pair of Princess in the Frog socks from the dollar section too.
We were also supposed to stop at Lowes on the way home as daddy and Rebekah had a scare on Friday. I had been at work for about a half hour when I received a call from Aaron saying that he was having a bit of a crisis. I was thinking that Rebekah had refused to go potty or something. But then he told me that he was trapped in the garage. He had stepped out for a second and Rebekah had closed and locked the door behind him. Thankfully there was a little cat door that had been here from previous people. We had just taped over it to keep the cold air out. Aaron was able to break the tape and talk to Rebekah that way to have her get his phone to call me. We tried and tried to get her to open the door, but she wouldn't do it. I told him to have her open the front door for him as she had done that for me in the morning before I left. To no avail she would only unlock the door lock not the deadbolt. So what's a mom to do who works 20 minutes from home....tell her boss the story, clock out and head for home. I had got almost to the freeway when my phone rang and Aaron was inside. WE had intended to make a key for the garage at Lowes, but we'll have to do that on a different day. For now though I think any business Aaron has to do in the garage will be left for when she isn't around or he'll take his keys with him. :0)
1 comment:
Oh my! FOr this exact reason we had a keypad lock put on the big garage door and I have a set of keys hidden inside one of hte shelving units. I'm petrified that Cooper will figure out the locks one of the times that I step out to clean up the yard or put the garbage in the yard. Now I can't be locked out at all!
Post a Comment