If you follow me on Facebook then you know that we lost some one dear to our hearts this past weekend. My grandpa Wendell's wife of almost 8 years, Loretta, passed away on Saturday night. It's been rough for all of us, because we just enjoyed her bright spirit at Rebekah's birthday party only three short weeks ago. She suddenly got sick with Pneumonia and just couldn't get better. I am glad that she wasn't in any pain, but we are left with some heartache at the loss of her and right before her 90th birthday.
I will miss her yummy potatoes at family dinners and just miss her dearly.
My grandpa is doing okay, but really sad. He will move into an assisted living place next week and hopefully things will get a little bit better for him. Please continue prayers for the family.
Loretta we love you and miss you, but know you are surrounded by family and friends without pain. One day we will meet again!!
1 comment:
I adore this picture of these two. Love you guys.
Post a Comment