Tonight we were able to stop at the hospital to meet the newest member to the Magee family. Rebekah absolutely adored this precious little boy. This boy has been wanted for many many years. It took a lot of prayer and a little bit of magic to bring this boy into the world. He has very loving parents and I'm just thrilled for them. I am also very happy to be an aunt again.
His name is Luke William Eaquinto and belongs to Aaron's youngest sister Amy and her husband Tony. Luke was born at 9:08pm on 7/11/11. Here are the stats: 7lbs, 13 oz and 19 3/4 long. He was born only two weeks early, so very healthy little boy. He has a little more than peach fuzz on his little head and according to mom and dad, he has Tony's toes (because they are really long) and Amy's ears (cause her ears are a little pointed). To me I can never tell who they look like when they are first born. It will take some time for me to see all the features.


I know you all want to know when we are going to expand....i wish that could happen overnight...but as most of you know...it takes time....but the good news I guess is we are trying. Or not trying....we didn't try for Rebekah so I'm thinking that might be the best approach right now.
Happy Birthday Luke!! We love you so!
2 comments:
Yay for Luke and yay for another Magee baby!! Woo hoo!! :D
Congrats on the new baby in the family!
And good luck not trying! ;-)
Post a Comment