Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lisa's Bridal Shower

Okay so I'm a little behind the times right now...but here are the pictures from Lisa's Bridal Shower. Lisa asked for something different, no presents, something fun, and especially asked for no games. I am a little disappointed we didn't get to play toilet paper bride, because I would have loved to see her all dolled up in toilet paper, but maybe another time. 
We had a great time at this little paints pots place in Portland, in Lisa's neighborhood. We were able to have food and beverages (wine and some rosewater lemonade which was absolutely fantastic). We painted, laughed and shared stories of how we knew Lisa and shared those insider stories only the two of us would know. It was really a fun time and I'd love to host more showers like this.


The cupcakes my Mother-in-Law made per Lisa's request: Margarita on the Left and Triple Chocolate on the Right

Some home picked flowers from my parents wonderful gardening

The ceramics to chose from...I chose a pencil cup and together we did a conversation plate for  the bride and groom

Lisa is trying to decide which colors to use

All of us painting, eating, laughing and having a great time celebrating  the bride to be. (She's the one in the tiara)

This is Lisa's friend Tiffany, she drove all the way from Walla Walla to be with us. Kiddos to her for such a long drive and being there to celebrate with all of us.

Lisa's sister Cheryl helped me plan this event, she is on the left painting a kitty piggy bank. Noell is helping Lisa with some wasabi dishes for their new home.

Cheryl, Lisa and Noell taking a pause for some pictures.

This is a picture of the conversation plate we purchased for bride and groom. We also collected recipes and stories for future wedding gifts.
All in all it was a wonderful day and can't wait for the wedding!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was a fantastic shower! But, where is the picture of you and I? I propose an edit to include it! :)