Saturday, July 19, 2008

Almost a month

Thought you would enjoy a few pictures of Rebekah. Can't believe she'll be a month old on Wednesday! I don't know where the time goes.
She is doing really well and so are mom and dad. :0)
Enjoy!!!

after bath time

Aaron and brother Jeremy holding their daughters.

Rebekah and cousin Isabella meeting for the first time.

Daddy trying hats on Rebekah

Daddy and Daughter hanging out during tummy time

Sleeping on Daddy


Just hanging out

4 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful, perfect, priceless, precious, gorgeous. all yours.

Anonymous said...

how sweet, especially the one of Aaron hanging out with her on the tummy mat! I can't believe I haven't gotten over to meet her yet! Things have been so busy. I hope you got your pizza card we sent you for a dinner on us. I'm looking forward to meeting Rebekah hopefully soon.
~Shannon

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of our precious little granddaughter! Thanks for the update!

Maureen said...

So precious!! I promise to reply to your emails soon. :)