Some have asked when I'll be returning to work, and my answer to that is: When I find a new job.
Not to get into details but apparently I gave a verbal resignation to Bookbyte that went into effect when Rebekah was born, so I had no job to return to. While I do enjoy the time I get to have with Rebekah, I know that it can't last long and I will need to find something else. We cannot live on just Aaron's salary and honestly I am looking forward to getting a job and being active again. I miss working and being out of the house.
On Monday I had an interview for an office job I applied for with the ESD. It is for a school registrar position at Hillcrest (a school/correctional facility for kids who made the wrong decision in life). I will find out at the end of the week, either way.
In the meantime I keep looking/applying for other jobs. I thought about being an Instructional Assistant in a classroom, but decided that I would be happier in an office environment. It is what I am accustom to and currently have the most experience in.
I will keep you updated with the job search, but for now please enjoy these latest pictures of our baby who is now a little over a month old.

check me out in my cool pink shades
mommy got me all dressed up
not really enjoying tummy time

1 comment:
something perfect will come along job wise, i know. {we did visit hillcrest. if you think about the backgrounds most of those kiddos come from, it's a little easier to have a love filter on.} rebekah is perfect, perfect, perfect. i don't know when i'll be able to get down there, but it's certainly a priority. i'm currently looking for a part time job to get d paid off as soon as possible, but i'm anxious to meet r. outside the belly!
Post a Comment