Monday, August 11, 2008

Another year older

Not much going on around here. My birthday was last week, so I am another year older. Didn't really do much for my birthday. Had a few friends over and we played "pass the baby." She seemed to enjoy that. On Saturday we went to my in laws for birthday. My FIL's birthday is the day before mine. Rebekah was able to meet her Aunt Shannon and Uncle Mike plus her cousins (there are six of them in that family) and before we all left a picture was taken with all the cousins. Including Rebekah, there are ten in total on the Magee side. Never heard back from the job at Hillcrest so have been busy applying for other jobs. Not heard from any or have any interviews, but still I remain hopeful that something will come along soon. In the meantime, I enjoy my time with Rebekah. Recently I sent a video out of Rebekah on her floor mat. She is "talking" to us more and more. Plus the smiling and "laughing" is cute too. Its nice to know that it is not just the gas makin her smile anymore. She is about 11 pounds we figure. Her next doctor's appointment is the 11th of September. It was the soonest they could get her in. She'll get her two month vaccinations then. I am not looking forward to that, and I'm sure she isn't either. Here are some pictures from last week.

Lookin at cousin Sean


Rebekah with her cousin Sean


all the magee kids


Rebekah with cousin Abbie


Rebekah with Uncle Mike


Rebekah with Aunt Shannon


The video of Rebekah on her play mat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the right job will come along soon. In the meantime, you're able to enjoy some precious time with Rebekah, aren't you? That part is wonderful. The video is cuter than words!!