1. Rebekah enjoys talking to everyone she meets, no clear words yet, but she sure is a little chatterbox
2. Rebekah likes her feet. She especially prefers when there are shoes or socks on her feet because then she can pull them off and chew on them. It's easier than getting her mouth on her feet.
3. Rebekah's bottom teeth and come in almost completly and I think she is starting to get the ones on the top...I hope, because its the only way I can explain her fussiness lately.
4. Rebekah is learning how to wave. Right now she can only wave to herself and it's only if she feels like doing it. That last smilebox I did had a video in which I had caught her doing the wave, which wasn't why I was recording her in the first place.
5. Rebekah is experiencing new foods every week. We are also trying to eat twice a day. Some of the new foods she enjoys are banana mixed berry, chicken noodle, vegetable chicken, apples and cherries. She also enjoys her favorites: carrots, squash and applesauce.
6. Rebekah sits up really good now and plays by herself.
7. Rebekah learned to clap and will sometimes clap with you. It's really cute, but so far we haven't managed to get any video of that.
8. Rebekah had her first tantrum. It was her nana and papa's house after bath time. She was chewing on a blow up nemo fish and I took it away from her. She really started crying and throwing a fit and as soon as I gave it back to her she was fine. I hope I don't become one of those parents that gives my child everything so they will be happy.
9. Rebekah is getting stronger and stronger on her belly. She likes to roll from her back to belly, but still gets frustrated when she can't get back over. She looks like she is trying to get somewhere in the crawling department, but never actually goes anywhere.
10. Rebekah has been enjoying the company of grandparents every wednesday. It's been nice to be able to schedule appointments for Wednesdays knowing that she will be taken care of. Rebekah really enjoys the time she gets with each grandparent as much as the grandparents do.
These are a few pictures taken of Rebekah over the last couple of days.

Rebekah's spin on cleaning your plate.





2 comments:
So cute!!! DOn't rush the crawling...once they start they never sit still and you chase them CONSTANTLY!!
You are brave! I still haven't given Dylan a spoon, bowl, and food. Maybe one of these days...she is a cutie!
Post a Comment