Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa

Aaron and I really wanted to take Rebekah to see Santa. I wasn't sure how she would do as she is getting to the point where she doesn't like sitting on just anyone's lap. She was very interested in him when we were standing in line, but as soon as it was her turn to go up, she didn't want to have anything to do with him. It got worse the closer we got and as soon as we picked her up and put her in Santa's lap the tears began. I wanted the pictures though, because we can look back on it later and laugh and she'll have that keepsake. This is actually the best picture, before the really big tears and sobs began. After it was finished and she was safe in my arms she was fine.

Then today at church we got a visit from St. Nicholas. She was still pretty apprehensive about him too. Even though she knew the person under the "crown" and robe. She did enjoy getting the Gold Coins though....everything is better when you get chocolate.

No comments: