she's such a cutie. glad she liked her snow this year. i got stuck on 1 205 for an hour and a half. my car overheated and i almost ran out of gas and then a bus started to slip and almost hit me. so awesome. ;)
She is too cute! It looks like she had a fun Christmas and got a lot of neat toys. Right after I mailed the second card I thought to myself that maybe I had already sent you one....pregency really does mess with your memory! =)
3 comments:
she's such a cutie. glad she liked her snow this year. i got stuck on 1 205 for an hour and a half. my car overheated and i almost ran out of gas and then a bus started to slip and almost hit me. so awesome. ;)
She is too cute! It looks like she had a fun Christmas and got a lot of neat toys. Right after I mailed the second card I thought to myself that maybe I had already sent you one....pregency really does mess with your memory! =)
That Smilebox Video was absolutely darling, really capsulized Rebekah's 2nd Christmas! I loved it!
Post a Comment