Daddy's at wok (Daddy's at work)
Daddy in baf (Daddy's in the bath)
Pone? (Phone)
Winkle Winkle ill ar (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
Amy and Tony's house (Aaron's sister and brother in law...they have easy names to remember)
Nana and Papa's house
Baby go nigh night
All gone
Mama all gone
Where Sassa (Where is Sassy-our cat)
No dance (when the music is over on the radio)
Where'd Nernie go? (Where did Ernie go? Ernie is on your diaper)
Poob (Poop...she usually says this when she farts)
Cocks (socks...she knows they go on your feet but hasn't quite figured out how to get them on)
Isa's house (Lisa's house)
I wish I could capture the faces I get when I say "no" or "stop" or "good job", but sadly anytime we get the camera out for even a little video she runs to the camera and says "bekah". I did capture this video and I'm hoping because its so short it won't take very long to down load. She's singing the Star wars song.....and if you know my husband at all then you know this was a very exciting day for him.
2 comments:
Too cute! You have a little Star Wars girl! (I think it's Star Wars...your hubby would have a heart attack if he knew that I have NEVER watched any of them!)
OH MY GOSH! That is a perfect gift to Aaron with Rebekah singing the Star Wars theme! Absolutely darling!
Post a Comment