I never know what to title my blog, so I took the first thing Rebekah just said. She's listenin to some music, twirling with a sippy cup in one hand. Every now and then she stops to have a snack of a goldfish cookie or dried cherry. She's funny. She's also sick again. Which means it's time for me to be sick again. I want to thank Target for selling the Up & Up brand of Infant Tylenol for $2.99. I was able to stock up on it and could get almost three times the amount I could get of the name brand. What savings. I love it. Now Rebekah asks for Messin (Medicine) every second cause they make that stuff so yummy tasting. I wish they made our stuff yummy tasting...of course if they did that a lot more kids would be using it for all the wrong reasons.
Anyway if you follow us on Facebook then some of you know that the other morning I heard "Mommy?" on the monitor as a wake up call. It was so cute. Usually she just sings about me or says "Where'd mama go?" She is also moving from Mama/Dada to Mommy and Daddy, which is really cute too. This morning she said ove you daddy (love you daddy). Been trying to work on the I Love You, but for now get ove you.
Rebekah also said the funniest thing this morning. She looked at me and said "I poopin" and I said "You're poopin?", then she said "it stinks!" I just died laughing. I thought that was so funny. We've been using the word stink to describe why someone is taking a bath, so I thought it was great when she used it to describe her poop. So true.
In other news, Rebekah still loves to have the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" read to her every single time she wants on your lap.....and that means a lot. Usually each of us reads the book two or three times a day...that's 6 times a day for one book. It gets old after awhile, but I think I could tell you the whole story on here if you ever wanted to hear it.
Last weekend Rebekah spent some time playing with cousins, as Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Rheanna and cousin Izzy were over from Bend. Rebekah loves playing with Izzy, and it helps that they are about the same age so love to do the same kinds of things. Rebekah has been practicing names too, so she is able to say everyone's name, just maybe not to the right person. Also I think it is a little confusing to her to have two Uncle Jeremy's and two Aunt Aimee/Amy's.
Rebekah loves to talk about everyone whose name she can say. For example right now she's talking about going to Amy and Tony's house. We haven't been to Amy and Tony's house since the day after Thanksgiving. Sometimes she talks about people from church, or my friends. Before it was Amy and Tony's house it was Gamps (Gramps) and Shirley whom she saw last week. Everytime we get in the car she thinks we are going to Nana and Papa's house. I wonder if that means we spend too much time with Nana and Papa. I love when she talks about my grandpa wendell...mostly when she tries to say their names. It comes out something like gampa edell and gama etta (Grandma Loretta). So cute. Oh and the new names she's learned that I've managed to figure out nono nana (cousin Juliana) and baby manin (Madelyn).
Anyway I think that's about all the fun we are having in this house. Just a lot of learning and talking going on. I have some new pictures, but will have to do another post, as I'm typing this on the laptop and there aren't pictures on here. I have some cute video of Rebekah trying to get toys out of her crib and of course dancing. I'll try to post those later tonight.
PS my label is the last thing Rebekah said "wizzos" (Cherrios).
No comments:
Post a Comment