So I was feeling really good today and left the house to go grocery shopping at about 9, which is an hour earlier than I usually go. Got everything on my list, saved a bunch of money in coupons, stood in line with my stuff making sure I had all my coupons out and ready......then went to get my wallet. To my dismay it was not in my purse......CRAP....REALLY....I LEFT IT AT HOME......MAN! So I had my check book in my purse which was rare, but no id. I wrote the check but they couldn't process it because I didn't have any ID on me. Which is good, but I was willing to give them the ODL number or my SSN. But no luck. So I had to drive all the way home again get my wallet and drive all the way back to the store....which I might add is all the way across town. Thankfully they put my cart in the back cooler so everything would still be good.
Then when I got back to the store, I had to wait in line...and they still only had just the two checkers and huge lines of people, pay and then wait for my groceries. I did run into my SIL on the way into the store and I saw an old co-worker after I got my groceries so it wasn't horrible...just wasn't hoping to spend so much time in the car driving back and forth because I forgot my wallet.
No comments:
Post a Comment