The words of my daughter:
Jellypops = corn pops
whizzos = cherrios
colors = crayons
color book = coloring book (and sometimes any old book will do)
Peace be you = Peace be with you (which we practiced for church, but she never wants to say it while we are there)
Want to...want to (while hands are in the air and the want could be absolutely anything and everything)
no way....(which is said through the tears when she's throwing a tantrum)
Oh No!!!...(usually only when something goes wrong on either Word World or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Chicka Boom Boom be enough room = Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Will there be enough room?
Rebekah's favorite thing right now is to flip through books... especially hymnals, dictionaries, anything that doesn't have pictures. It's just so facinating I suppose.
She loves helping me unload groceries and help hand me laundry (whether I'm going to wash it or not).
She still uses the laundry hamper as a rocket ship...actually when she sees daddy come downstairs with it she says "rocket ship!"
Grandma and Grandpa got her a mix/match Bear puzzle for Easter...she loves playing "bears"
I just asked her what else she's been up to and she said "poop...yeah poop..." and then there was some mumbling of words I couldn't understand. Now we are staring at each other "blowing bubbles" with our spit. I suppose that wraps it up.
We're headed to the mailbox!
1 comment:
I LOVE the absolute randomness of this post!!!! She's amazing. Does she watch the Elmo video about potty time? I used to watch that with one of the little girls on my caseload in WW. And that's so funny about the rocket ship / laundry hamper - my dad used to do the same thing. Cookies tomorrow and Anthropologie - wa hoooooo!
Post a Comment