So Rebekah is just two months shy of being 2 and we are already starting to see signs of "terrible twos". Sure you make think she looks like a little angel and even when she is around you she will seem like a little angel, but believe me she is not always so sweet and innocent! She has a time-out space, but thinks it's a joke. So I think we'll have to get a chair or something and make it a little bit more serious. Sometimes she'll walk over and say "time out...time out" not really putting herself in time out, just letting me know she knows that is where she goes for time out! How nice of her.
Anyway if you follow me on Facebook than you know I got a temporary job....if you don't follow me on Facebook...then I got a temporary job. I will be working for Western Beverage Company in Salem (it's over by the old GI Joes Store). I am filling in for someone on maternity leave and will probably be there for most of the summer. The job is being done through a temp agency and I'll find out tomorrow all that is associated with that. I've never had a job through a temp agency, always seem to find temporary jobs without that hassle. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some health insurance through them though, as mine ran out in January. I can't get on Aaron's until June I think..when they do open enrollment, and I dont 'know whether we'll be able to afford that, but might have to find a way cause I don't like being without. The good lord has watched over me thus far, but I think there is only so much he can do.
This week I'll be savoring the last of my time with Rebekah. I will miss my time with her, but at the same time I am really excited to get back into a job role. I know if I stay busy I won't think of her as often. She'll be home with Aaron until the afternoon and then I've found a sitter to come and watch her until I get home. Then we have someone to watch her this summer when they are done with school. We've been really lucky to not have to do daycare. That is such a worrysome thing. I wouldn't even begin to know the right place to put her. I know she'd have fun, but you can't just trust anyone these days. And even the people you do trust may end up not being the people you thought. I think I watch too much news and stuff. See all the bad things.
I have some cute pictures and I promise by the end of the week I'll get them up on here. I wish I could get the video thing to work, but every time I try to post a video on here I get an error. I'll have to find another way. Until then have a great week.
1 comment:
We've been having fun with Izzy's new found independence too. She puts her toys in time out and when I put her in time out, she constantly tries to distract me or make me play with her. She can be quiet the little monster. Most of the time she's good, but she loves to tell me "No! I don't want it!" about just about everything! oh the fun!
Post a Comment