There were some kid activities that Rebekah enjoyed before we went looking at flowers. She ran off a lot of energy and crashed in the car on the way home. So much fun. If you live in the area, I definitely recommend going. It's just amazing.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Tulips
Today Rebekah, our friend Erica and I went to the Woodburn Tulip Fest. We ended up meeting my MIL and her friend Debbie there also. It was a pretty nice day and we ended up spending hours in the field just looking in awe of all the tulips. Just when you thought you'd seen them all, you'd spot one of a different color or texture. It was truely amazing. There were lots of photographers around with all their various equipment trying to get the right shot. While I like to take pictures, I'm not quite that good. However I think I did alright with these pictures. There is one towards the bottom of an orange tulip, I wasn't trying to take the picture that way, but it actually turned out pretty cool.
There were some kid activities that Rebekah enjoyed before we went looking at flowers. She ran off a lot of energy and crashed in the car on the way home. So much fun. If you live in the area, I definitely recommend going. It's just amazing.

There were some kid activities that Rebekah enjoyed before we went looking at flowers. She ran off a lot of energy and crashed in the car on the way home. So much fun. If you live in the area, I definitely recommend going. It's just amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment