*I have lost 10 pounds (seven in the last 2 1/2 months)
*I started working full time
*I took on a church committee and am learning more about myself
*I have more grey hairs (and while I've never dyed my hair...I'm starting to think I should).
*I laugh a lot more (Rebekah is pretty funny these days)
To celebrate my life change I took a trip to Portland with a good friend of mine. We had doughnuts that were not good for us, but tasted fantastic; we window shopped; ate mexican food; saw jobs we would never ever do (like hanging from a rope cleaning windows from a tall building); shopped Ikea and talked a lot about girly things. I also spent time with family and got about two pounds of candy at the annual Homer Davenport Days parade in my hometown of Silverton. The best part of my actual birthday was hearing my daughter sing to me the Happy Birthday Song.
I've made a Smilebox collage of some highlights of the weekend and a few extra snapshots of Rebekah. Enjoy.
![]() |
| Make a photo collage |

1 comment:
Heyyyy, how'd this sneak in here? I haven' seen it! woo hoo for summer and birthdays and little girls named Rebekah!!! and for aaron's, too!!
Post a Comment