It's been ages I know. Okay well not ages, but it seems like it if you are a regular reader. I was trying to figure out an easy way to put all the pictures together. I haven't had time to do a smilebox. I just put together a little book through shutterfly.com that was free (with the exception of shipping, but I could handle that). If there was a way (and there might I don't know) to upload the book on here that would save me so much time....but I don't know even how to figure out if there is. So just a few teaser pictures for now and then hopefully more will be posted in a slideshow presentation.
We've been so busy lately, no free weekends and no free weekends in the near future. I was just writing up the calendar for September...I can't believe we are already into September. It sure felt like fall today with the weather, but I still long for some more sunny days. I will get my wish I think the rest of the week.
We found a sitter for Rebekah and she wants to work from her home. I was hoping for in our home, but she really doesn't live far from us and is in a relatively nice area. She has a four month old little girl and Rebekah was smitten with her the other day when we visited. We will go again on Sunday to check out the sitter's home and then Rebekah will start there on Tuesday. We'll try it out and see how it goes. This week she is getting so much attention from grandparents and daddy I hope she doesn't think this is going to happen all the time. The daddy time is good though, because she spent most of the summer seeing him for maybe an hour in the morning and then real time on the weekends.
Went to the state fair last weekend with friend Lisa and my parents and brother and family. My brother normally works security for the fair as part of his duties with the OSP. This is his last year though, and I think he is pretty happy about it. WE had a good time and Rebekah LOVED seeing all the animals. If that was all they had, she would have been happy. I was surprised that she wanted to walk up close to the cows and even pet a sheep. It was a fun time, and the weather was nice too.
Well clearly I'm not good with promises, but hopefully I will have some time this weekend to put together a summer slideshow for all my readers. I've got two big projects I'm working on, so I'm not going to promise anything because it didn't work out in my last blog. But I will try. Until then.....
1 comment:
I just did the free shutterfly book too!
Post a Comment