Friday, August 20, 2010

90 days

Well it is hard to believe but this week I reached my 90 days at my new job. I am finally fitting in with everyone and for the most part understand everything. I was told today that I would get some orientation on benefits on Monday. So exciting. I jumped on Aaron's health insurance in July, but it will be nice to have my own paid for by the company. Plus it will be nice to start adding money to a 401K again. I still have my other account from bookbyte and will just need to get that switched over. There were so many times these past two years that we talked about cashing out the 401k, and glad we never did. I mean there isn't a ton of money in it, but it's still nice to know i have it.

With the near end of summer I have been busy trying to find someone to watch Rebekah. I put an ad thru care.com and got a ton of hits. I am meeting with someone tomorrow and there is another gal who graduated from Nanny school last year. Hopefully we can find someone trustworthy and who really will have fun with Rebekah.

I'll post pictures of the last few weeks hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, goodness. I didn't know there was such a thing as nanny school, but I'm glad there is. And kudos fore your company for the 401K! Benefits are amazing!