So today I put in for another job within Garten. I won't say where yet, but I feel really good about it and so does my boss. He had to sign off on the form before I could turn in my application and I was a little bit nervous about his reaction. He kind of looked at the form for a minute and then was like "you go girl" and then had me do a high five with him. Awesome boss who will do that with you. I don't know what my chances are and I won't know anything for at least a couple of weeks but its out there.
Aaron said that if I got it then it would mean that both of us didn't last a year in the mailroom. Funny thought.
Cross your fingers!
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Sending good new job thoughts to you!!!
Good Luck!! It is so hard to wait...
Post a Comment