yeah right....this is no fairy tale! It has been quite a ride though...and you're probably wondering why I'm writing this a few days early??? Well Aaron and I are going on a much deserved trip to the beach this weekend and I have a feeling I'm not going to get this post done because I'll be too busy enjoying my time away.....and yes we are going without Rebekah....and yes we will have so much fun and yes....we'll probably miss Rebekah a little.
Aaron and I were married 5 years ago on the 27th. It rained....all day and everyone said that that meant good luck to us. Well I feel pretty lucky every day to be married to such a wonderful man. Who does the cat box, takes out the trash, cleans the kitchen and does the majority of the laundry. I really lucked out. He is a wonderful father too.
I've posted a lot of wedding pictures over the course of the last few years of blogging...so if I repeat myself...please forgive. I will try to post the unique and never before seen...or the ones that you think aren't that good.
Aaron and I were married 5 years ago on the 27th. It rained....all day and everyone said that that meant good luck to us. Well I feel pretty lucky every day to be married to such a wonderful man. Who does the cat box, takes out the trash, cleans the kitchen and does the majority of the laundry. I really lucked out. He is a wonderful father too.
I've posted a lot of wedding pictures over the course of the last few years of blogging...so if I repeat myself...please forgive. I will try to post the unique and never before seen...or the ones that you think aren't that good.
These aren't in very good order....but hope you enjoy a glimps of our fun time. Our dance was Making Memories of Us, by Keith Urban. I remember that our ring bearer couldn't be found until the very last moment...and then he ended up coming out with the guys instead of with the flower girls. I was a big blubbery idiot before hand crying and crying...you know all those nerves and stress coming to a head! I don't remember much about the food, only that I found it really hard to eat when everyone is trying to talk to you. Our DJ was pretty good, but he didn't play the right version of In My Life that my dad and I had practiced dancing too....plus turns out that even though you took dance lessons...it's really hard to dance in your wedding dress because you constantly step on it. So you do your best to make it look like you know what you are doing. It was really awesome experience for all of us to have had lessons. I hope the parents feel the same way. I also wanted the song from the Wedding Singer (from the end of the movie) to play during the cake cutting but it turned out to be a different song.
Our photographer took a ton of pictures...clearly because every year I post them all for you. Pretty sure there are over 500. I remember that he had me kneel with some of my bridesmaids and I looked at him like he was crazy and I'm pretty sure I told him that I probably wouldn't be able to get back up. I also remember he had me sit in the pew and it was really uncomfortable...because the one thing you don't do when you try on your wedding dress is make sure you can sit in it. That is very important. It helps if you can breath when you are sitting down.

















In just two short days (if you don't count today) we'll be at the beach....and it would be nice if I could kick this thing that seems like a cold and it would also be nice if we saw the sun at least one day!
Aaron, I know you won't see this, but I love you and am so glad you are my husband! Thank you for everything you do.
3 comments:
love you guys. have fun this weekend!
Happy anniversary!!!
I am SO SO SO glad you are taking a little get away!
Glad you were able to get away and spend some much deserved time together. Thanks for including me in your special day. Love you!
Post a Comment