Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rebekah's Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Rebekah's birthday with a party at Pietro's Pizza. There was games and pizza and lots of presents. Rebekah had a fabulous day and is currently enjoying all the new toys. There are so many new toys we almost don't have room for all of them. Definitely need a little more space in here.
Here are a few pics of the fun day we had.
Riding on a boat with cousin Izzy

Present time.....fun times with playdo

Mini Pillow Pet


Last but not least......the cakes.


R is for Rambunctious
E is for Easy Going (most of the time)
B is for Beautiful
E is for Everything
K is for Kitchen Nightmares
A is for Always curious
H is for Happy and Horrendous

Likes: Stickers, coloring, reading,
playing with her "kids" (aka friends), daycare,
making us food to eat, laughing,
the need to know what everyone is doing,
what everyone's name is and where they live,
blowing bubbles, singing, hide and seek, hot dogs, hangabur,
french fries, chocolate milk, cookies,
the need to know what the name of every song is,
silly songs with Larry--the hairbrush song,
Princess and the Frog, Stoy (Toy) Story, Cars Cars,
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Special Agent Oso,
Jake and the Neverland Pirates,
curiosity about whether her cousins
have or are doing the sames things she is at
the exact same time, and last but not least I
believe these are the highlights for her:
Whining, Crying, and being most annoying
the best any 3 year old can do. (But I love her to death).


Dislikes:
When you tell her no,
Chicken (unless its battered and fried),
washing her hair, going poopy in the potty,
anything that looks like it might be a bug,
putting toys away....and I really can't think of anything else.

She's perfect in her own way and I love her, even through all the nasty disgusting parts of being a toddler! Happy Birthday daughter!!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad she had a good birthday!! She's definitely precocious, social and fun loving ... and it sounds like you're doing an incredible job of raising the part of her that is definitely 3. ;)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is 3!! Time for another one! =) If I find out any information about the problem I am having with publishing my posts I will let you know. hope you are having a wonderful summer!