.....the life of baby. Unfortunately there is not a lot of news to report this week. Yesterday I finally started working on the research for daycare at Bookbyte. For anyone interested there is tons and tons and tons of stuff on how to start your own daycare business and other info on the web. Unfortunately I was trying to find out how to do it in the workplace, which was a little harder. I ended up finding some great info on the State of Oregon website. There was a 45 page Employer Tool Kit I printed and tried to read through. There are plenty of other options besides having in-house care, that I think Steven would be open too. There is even the possibilty that he could get up to a 50% tax deduction for providing daycare or other services. So I think even that would be enough to get him excited.
I emailed him to set up a meeting to go over the things I found. Then we'll see where that gets us.
Baby M is doing good. My hips are not. I had to finally find a chiropractor and make an appointment. I think some of it has to do with my very crooked back and a lot to do with Baby M.
I go to the doctor on the 13th and then I have my chiropractic appointment on the 14th. What a way to spend your Valentine's day, by getting your back cracked. :0) If it makes me feel better than I guess any day we would do it would be good.
Anyway I still don't feel butterflies, but I know that there will be plenty of time for that when that time actually comes.
As you can see, I posted a picture of my baby belly. 16 week of Baby M and a little extra fat from before. Though my friend says its a good time to just use Baby M as the reason I look so fat. I blame Baby M for a lot of other things, so I don't mind owning up to the extra fat I had before. :0)
Have a good week and I'm sure I'll have more to write about after I've been to the doctor. At least I hope anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment