Well I am now into my 16th week with baby Magee and life is great. I don't feel sick much anymore, but I still get tired around 8 or 9 at night. I am also trying to be better about eating the six small meals instead of the 3 big ones. It's a work in progress.
My next doctors appointment in the 13th at which time I'm sure we'll talk about scheduling the next ultrasound. I have not felt the baby move yet, but I know it will probably happen this month. My friend from college is due around the same time I am, and is starting to feel her baby move. This is her second, so she is used to what that feels like. All I've heard is it feels like butterflies. So I can say that I don't have "butterflies" yet.
Here is the update on the daycare situation at work. Steven came to me yesterday and said that he wanted me to take the lead on this and see what it would take to make this happen. He does not have time to research and I'm not sure that he trusts the others who are "HR." So once things start to die down in customer service and I get an okay from my supervisor Michelle, then I'll probably start working on that project. I have no clue where to start, but I am happy that he would like me to do the research on this. At least I will know if it is something we can do and I'll know that something is being done about it.
I have been told that I need a baby belly picture, so maybe next week I'll post a baby belly picture. Until then, have a fabulous superbowl weekend and good work week (for those of you who read this that actually work!) :0)
3 comments:
I'm so excited that you're 16 weeks! You should have your ultrasound within the next month or so! We had ours at 18 weeks. I'm excited to find out what you're having!
That is awesome Elizabeth!! I'm so glad Steven is pursuing the idea.
I'll be 17 weeks on Monday and I haven't felt anything yet either, so don't dispair! I have an ultrasound on Valentine's day to find out the sex! WOOHOO!!!
I can't believe I haven't been here. I'm slow, but not stupid, so now I'll be sure to stop by regularly. DayCare would be a fabulous thing - here on Lisa's paranoid thoughts on safety: background checks and fingerprinting for all daycare workers. And then good daycare for the M. baby! Hurray!!!!!!! Did you register yet????
Post a Comment