.....GIRL!!!
Beyond excited we are.....or maybe I should say I am!! We found out this morning that it was a girl. She is healthy and we got to see all her body parts and insides. It is still a little surreal, but I am on cloud nine that it's a girl. I would have been just as happy with a boy, but am way excited that its a girl!
Anyway Aaron is excited, though I know he would have been happy with a boy. I told him that she would be just as happy watching football with him and playing with star wars things.
Oh and her name is going to be Rebekah, but we haven't settled on a middle name yet.
More to come soon.
Loves and Hugs to everyone!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, AARON & ELIZABETH, we're thrilled!! Can't wait to lay eyes on this precious little girl in a few months!
YAY!!!!!
And I love that someone actually voted for alien in your poll. :)
Well, it was me that voted for an alien. Girls are kind of alien to me.
I'm glad you two are happy. I'm happy just knowing it will be a happy and healthy little one.
Dad
Post a Comment