Rebekah had her two month check up today. She weighs almost 13lbs (12 lbs 15 oz to be exact) and is 24 inches. The doctor said she is right on target for where she needs to be and even though she looks chubby, her weight is good. Actually I think he referred to her looking like Buddha. LOL.
Rebekah also got her shots today. Aaron held her while I sat in the chair and looked at the ground. She cried a little and so did mommy. But Aaron was able to calm her down pretty quickly and then she was fine. The shots didn't bother her till this afternoon, so I started her on the baby Tylenol. She doesn't seem to like the stuff very much and has been extra fussy, which they told us was to be expected. Her next appointment is not until 4 months and she'll get another dose of shots. I am not looking forward to that time, but I know they are good for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment