Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Catching up with pictures

Thought I would catch up with some pictures of Rebekah over the last couple of weeks. It's hard to remember to get them onto the computer at the same time I plan on writing my blog.



This is of Rebekah in a dress that her Nana Gunter wore as a baby. She wasn't very happy with us, so that is why the binky is in her mouth.


I love her little pout. We were able to get happy pictures from her, but I liked this one the best. This dress was one I had wore when I was a baby. My mom had found these dresses when she was going through boxes in their attic.



Daddy was being silly and wrapping her up in this blanket. She seemed to really like it though. So whatever makes her happy!






These two pictures are from the big Rocking Chair at the Gilbert House here in Salem. A couple weeks ago we were at Aaron's company picnic and they had rented the Gilbert House out to all the employees to go for a few hours. It was neat to see everything and we hope to take her back when she's a bit older and can experience more things.



Trying a rocking chair out that is more her size at the Gilbert House.




Going down the dinosaur slide at the Gilbert House with daddy. She seemed to be enjoying her self.

Rebekah's first Carousel ride. She was awake in the beginning but soon fell asleep to the music and motion. It was still fun. We'll have to send video of that. This was also at Aaron's company picnic.

Getting ready to go to the picnic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so darling! Loved the pictures at the Gilbert House and carousel. Fun to see the adventures Rebekah gets to experience!