Juliana likes straps, and thought that the one on cousin Rebekah's car seat was fantastic
Cousin Aiden going for a swim in some leaves at nana and papa's house
Rebekah was in the house laughing and "playing" with cousin Juliana while all this fun was going on. Maybe next year she can roll in the leaves with her cousin Aiden.(yes that's Rebekah's Bumbo on Aiden's head....I think he was being a storm trooper )
Laying on Papa after a rough day of visiting
Cousin Aiden finally getting to hold Rebekah
Rebekah is wearing a dress that her Great Grandma Helen in Kansas, made for her mommy to wear when she was little. I took these pictures so that I could send them to Helen for Christmas. Grandma Helen is in her 90's and I know she would love to see Rebekah wearing something she had made for me to wear when I was her age.
This is Rebekah after eatting her oatmeal. Tomorrow she will get her first vegetable...which is undecided at the moment. Peas or Squash or Carrots. Can't decide.
Laying on Papa after a rough day of visiting
Cousin Aiden finally getting to hold Rebekah
Rebekah is wearing a dress that her Great Grandma Helen in Kansas, made for her mommy to wear when she was little. I took these pictures so that I could send them to Helen for Christmas. Grandma Helen is in her 90's and I know she would love to see Rebekah wearing something she had made for me to wear when I was her age.
This is Rebekah after eatting her oatmeal. Tomorrow she will get her first vegetable...which is undecided at the moment. Peas or Squash or Carrots. Can't decide.We hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so blessed to have you in our lives. We are truely thankful for what the lord has provided to us.
May the Lord continually bless you with heaven's blessings as well as with human joys.
- Psalms 128:5



1 comment:
Yay Pictures! And fun with cousins pictures!! These three .... anyway, are going to have so much fun as they grow up!!!!!
Post a Comment