Friday, November 28, 2008

the day after Thanksgiving

Yesterday we had were able to share thanksgiving with both sets of Parents (Grandparents). Our first meal was at my Grandpa Wendell's and Grandma Loretta's house. We had a good time and everyone enjoyed being able to share in Rebekah's first Thanksgiving.
Rebekah was able to try her first vegetable which was Carrots. She had half of them at dinner with Nana and Papa Gunter and the second half with Grandma and Grandpa Magee. She really enjoys them as you'll see in the pictures below. She seemed more interested in carrots than she has been with her oatmeal. Thinking it might be a texture thing.
Anyway we had a busy day, but was so thankful that everyone lived so close that we could share the holiday together. Tomorrow is Papa Gunter's 60th Birthday so I'm sure I'll be posting some more pictures of that fun time.
For now here are some fun pictures to enjoy!

Rebekah watching Nana talk to Great Grandpa Wendell

First taste of carrots. Papa is holding her arm away from her mouth...good Papa.


Second round of carrots at Grandma/Grandpa Magee's house
I would say she loves her carrots.
All the Magee grandchildren together after a yummy thanksgiving meal.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! She is such a sweetie! It was great to get to see everyone together. Looking forward to Christmas with you all!
Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

We LOVED watching Rebekah enjoy those carrots on Thanksgiving! Hope she will enjoy all her veggies as much as she did her first! We were so grateful to have everyone together for Thanksgiving.

Lisa said...

YUM!!!! I wish *I* could enjoy my carrots like that!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!