Saturday, November 15, 2008

The latest news...

....... is I like to chew on my fingers....one day I know I will get teeth.

I also am old enough to be able to wear my shades......I think I'm a Rock Star!

This is me laying on the floor with my daddy. I was tired so I am resting on his arm.
I really like this cow that mom and dad's friend Russ sent for me. It's a rattle and has hard hands for me to grasp and chew on. I take this every where I go.

This is me on the floor during Tummy time. It really isn't as bad as I usually make it out to be. Look I almost have a smile on my face. I still haven't figured out how to roll over, but I know that when I am ready I will do it.

This is me and my daddy. Yes I'm wearing football pajamas. My daddy likes football and thinks I should like football also. I don't mind wearing them, they are comfortable. Maybe this is what I would look like if I had been a boy.

On Tuesday I will go to the doctor for my 4 month check up, even though I am almost 5 months now. I will get my second round of shots and am not looking forward to it. I don't like shots....I don't know many people who do. I do know that they are good for me, and the pain won't last long. At the doctor my mommy is going to ask about when is a good time for me to start eating solids.
Mommy's work is also getting busy so she will go back to working full time. She said she won't have overtime yet, because they don't want to have to pay her for overtime unless they absolutely need to. She is happy knowing that she will be busy all day with stuff to do.
The next time mommy blogs she will post pictures of me visiting with my cousins Aiden and Juliana. They are here visiting with their mom and dad, my Aunt Aimee and Uncle Jeremy. They came to have an early Thanksgiving and also because we are all going to a retirement party for my Great Gramps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, darling, darling pictures!
I loved the one of she and Aaron on the floor! So cute in her sunglasses too! Love you much, Rebekah!

Anonymous said...

oops that was Grandma on the last comment, sent it too soon and didn't fill in the name!