We have had a busy weekend. We got our Christmas tree yesterday, put up the lights outside and took Rebekah out to see snow for the first time.
Besides the weekend news here are a few updates about Rebekah, (before I post pictures). Rebekah started getting better with the green beans, but the last few feedings she has been more interested in eating her bib than anything else. On Friday I started her on squash and I could tell that she would rather have that than green beans, as she nearly ate the whole container of squash. I am thinking that on Christmas we'll give her a sweet treat of her first fruit....maybe Papa's homemade applesauce.
Rebekah is also getting close to rolling over. She has been flopping her legs up in the air a lot lately and has managed to roll over to her side, so I know it's only a matter of time before she'll roll over completely. She is also pushing herself up really good when she is on her tummy, but still doesn't like tummy time all that much.
Her new thing is growling. We thought that maybe she was doing it out of frustration, but am not sure that is entirely it. It's really cute though, especially when you growl back!
Well here are a few pictures from the past few days. Enjoy!

Putting her ornament from papa on the Christmas tree (Winne the Pooh and Piglet baby's 1st Christmas)





3 comments:
W O N D E R F U L Pictures!!!!! Just darling seeing you guys decorating the tree with Rebekah, and your pretty lights and the darling, darling pictures of Rebekah.
Looks like a happy family!!
I love the one of her asleep. She must have been tuckered out from all that playing! Your first Christmas with her will be so fun! Just think, a year ago we were both just a couple months pregnant!
So sweet! She's going to love her first Christmas and I am going to love seeing those first pictures!
Post a Comment