Thursday, December 4, 2008

Green Beans

Green beans are not as fun as carrots and apparently don't taste as good either. Rebekah has been doing really well with the carrots, with the exception of the ones her papa made for her. Maybe it was because they were fresh or had a different texture. We'll keep trying.
Tonight was time to try something new and I decided on green beans. Thought it would be nice to see green around her mouth instead of bright orange. She ate them, but was very fussy the whole time. She is not like that with carrots, so I don't think she's a big green bean eater. We'll see how the rest of them go. I did mix it up and did half green beans and half oatmeal, that seemed to go a little bit better. Sadly I don't have any pictures to share with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the feedings! Sounds like Rebekah's already developing her likes and dislikes. Who would have thought she'd prefer carrots over green beans. That's her being her!!!

bananachick said...

Maybe try green beans with carrots. Isabella likes them more that way. Yay for trying new foods!