Sorry it has taken so long to post more pictures from Christmas. Just been busy doing the after Christmas stuff and returning to life before snow and ice. Work has been busy, tomorrow is the last day for AEP (annual enrollment for Medicare) and today we got over 1200 applications in. That is the most we have ever received in the time I've been working there. That was their anticipation for the start of AEP and I think we only got 500 then. So there is a lot of work to do as there are specific deadlines we have to reach to stay in compliance with Medicare. They told us Monday that our temporary assignments were up on Friday the 9th, but that if they kept staff they would let them know individually. I am hoping to be one of those people, even if it is only for another couple of weeks. But I don't know when they'll tell us and if they are going to wait till next Friday to decide. It sucks waiting and really sucks that there aren't that many jobs out there right now. I suppose there is always Walmart!
Hmm trying not to think about that...so here are a few more pictures from Christmas. There are still ones from when we went to my parents house that need to be downloaded onto the computer, then there are pictures from our nephew Ty's birthday and Friday there will be more pictures from Gunter Christmas, so I think I'll be blogging pictures for the next few weeks.
Enjoy!

This is Aaron's San Diego Chargers Blanket I got him for Christmas....he loves it!

Aaron got me Grey's Anatomy season 3, which I've wanted but it was too expensive. He got a great deal. Plus we went to Target on Sunday and they had season 4 on sale for 20 bucks, and normally it's been around 40, so I got it with some Christmas money. I have all the season's now, just need to find time to watch them all again.

Rebekah's stocking.....think she's trying to decide how to get it into her mouth.

Yay Presents.....she is ripping the paper, but mostly so she can put it in her mouth, not because she wanted the present.

Hmmm...what's this?

Blocks...what do I do with these?

Her new singing and moving ball. Kind of regretting this present, because it's kind of annoying, but Aaron wanted to get it for her, so I guess I should just get used to loud abnoxious toys. :0)

Green bean and Pear face! Loves them.
No comments:
Post a Comment