Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fresh air is nice

This afternoon Rebekah and I took a walk through the neighborhood and around to enjoy this nice weather we are having. It really seems more and more like spring, without the higher temps. I walked down a couple streets I have never been down and looked at the newer houses. Rebekah stayed awake the whole time just taking in all the sights. She was quite and just watched the world around her. It was fun and hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can go again.

Here are some unrelated videos we want to share.

Click to play Videos to share
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Win Gunter said...

The video wouldn't play. Just got colored swirls with a dot in the middle. I'm disappointed!! Mom : (

Anonymous said...

How absolutely darling those videos were! Love her chattering!
Just had Rebekah for the afternoon yesterday and I'm already looking forward to next time! She is such a little cuddlebun!