Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Still sick

Just a quick update to let you know that Rebekah still has a bug bothering her. Thankfully she has never had a fever, just a yucky nose and cough. Some nights are better than others as far as sleeping is concerned. Tonight I used some baby vaporub on her and that actually seems to be helping. Her and I have been getting up around 6:30 every morning, which I guess is good for me for whenever I go back to work...I'll be used to getting up early.
No jobs yet. Applying for a few with ODOT and DHS, but I don't know what will happen with those. I've been trying to get on with ODOT since my last bout of unemployment. Speaking of unemployment, I am getting some. Not a lot, but it is nice to get some money every week.
Aaron also did our taxes this past weekend and we'll be thankful when that money gets here. I know everyone has told us that having Rebekah would make a difference in taxes...I guess I just never realized how much. I am glad they give us money for having a baby. Maybe we should have a dozen.........JUST KIDDING!!!
Hope to post some pictures/video soon. We have been trying some new foods lately and I think I may have finally captured those teeth of hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that Rebekah is still not feeling well. Hope she's better by now as I think you wrote the update a couple of days ago.
Congrats on the nice tax return, that will sure help, I'm sure!