
These next few shots are from last weekend when we were at Mike and Debby's celebrating May birthdays and Mother's day. Rebekah and Isabella finally had some time to play before all the other kids arrived. It went something like this, Rebekah followed Isabella and Isabella got as far from Rebekah as possible. Isabella is very shy and didn't like Rebekah in her face all the time. To be honest, I'm not sure I'd like her in my face all the time either. They were cute together though and maybe one day they'll actually like hanging out with each other.
Hanging out with grandpa
Spending some quality time with Aunt Amy and Uncle Tony
Rebekah is going in for a little smooch on cousin Isabella
We are off to Bend tomorrow to Isabella's first birthday party. We are excited to spend some of the weekend with them. We are also excited for all this sunshine that has blessed us.
Rebekah is doing well. She's been a little fussy the past few days, with teeth coming in and the possibility of a cold lingering, I would probably be a little fussy too. I'll have some more pictures after the weekend.


1 comment:
He napped!
Post a Comment