I am a little slow getting some of these pictures up. They have been taken over the course of a couple weekends. As most of you know Aaron had a birthday on Monday. He's 36 now. I know I know.....four years and he'll be over the hill!!! LOL I'm sure that's just what he wants me to blog about too.
We had a big family celebration last night for Father's day and Birthday celebration of Aaron, Rebekah and brother in law Tony. It was a really fun time, but exhausting for all of us. Rebekah had more fun playing with the cards and tissue paper then her toys, but that is to be expected I think.
Hope all the new Father's out there are enjoying their day and all the seasoned dads too. Much love to you all!!











2 comments:
I love the sleeping-in-the-high-chair picture. Poor baby!
I can tell you're a new mom with the two little inches of bath water. I did the same thing with Audrey. Gavin gets to be in a bath up to his chest! :-)
Wonderful day we had together celebrating our family's June birthdays & Father's Day and especially the newest June birthday, our precious Rebekah! The pictures help to keep the memories alive!
Post a Comment