Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Time Flies
In one week we'll be celebrating Rebekah's first birthday. It's all I can think about lately. That and planning her birthday party. Aaron and I've been able to take next Tuesday off from work and we decided that we are going to take Rebekah to the beach. We thought about going to the zoo, but neither of us want to drive in Portland. I definitely have some sort of anxiety phobia of driving in big cities like that, even if most of the time would be spent on the freeway. Too much traffic for me. So we'll head to the beach instead. Rebekah has never been and since it's only a couple hours from here with less traffic I think it will be more fun. We are planning on going to the aquarium in Newport, think seeing the fish and things might be more fun for her. Especially with her new phase of everything being "whats that" or "who's that". Hopefully we'll have somewhat decent weather when we go....but will not be surprised if we get rain and windy days at the beach. It wouldn't be Oregon if it didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment