Wednesday, September 2, 2009

premature blogging

I guess I should have waited a few more hours before I posted for the day. They just called a little bit ago to tell us we had been approved for the townhouse. We are going to get the keys on Tuesday, sign papers and pay deposits. I have to go in on Friday and pay some money to hold it, which is fine. We would like to move on the 12th, which only gives us 10 days! YIKES. I think we can do it and all the little stuff can be just moved over a little at a time, but if we can move all the furniture and everything on the 12th that will be good. Now finding recruits who want to help us move. Anyone available? We can use all the help we can get!

2 comments:

Debby/Mom said...

Count on me to watch sweet pea a day or two next week! Love Debby

Lisa said...

So exciting!!!