Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still Waiting

Just wanted to update you on the townhouse issue. I heard from Ned Baker (our potential landlords) yesterday and they told me that they were still waiting to hear back from Norris and Stevens (our landlords from the apartments we lived in). Since that is the bulk of our rental history, there isn't much more we can do then to wait for them to send the necessary information back to Ned Baker. They had me call to see if I could expedite the process, but I didn't get very far. Norris and Stevens said I would have to contact Ned Baker. So I don't know if I helped or not.

Other than that we are busy packing. Deciding what we want to have in the townhouse (assuming we get it) and what we want in the garage/storage areas. Since the dining room and living room of the townhouse is a little on the small cozy side it's been hard deciding what to keep stored and what we'll need. We sorted through our movies, and if you've been to our house you know we have a lot of them. Aaron and I went through our movies and pulled ones that we don't really watch often and boxed them up for storage. Since we each have our "go-to" movies it was pretty easy to pick which were going to be boxed up and which weren't. Plenty of girly movies for me and Star Wars and LOTR for Aaron.

I'll update soon with pictures we took from the State Fair last weekend. Hopefully my next update will be about the townhouse too.

No comments: